With Santa spinning his wheels for his 2015 World Tour our attention turns to what might turn up at the foot of the bed come Xmas Day.
Here are a few modest trinkets that would be most welcome in my stocking this year.
1.Michel Cluizel Dark Chocolate 85%. My favorite chocolate from the famed Parisien chocolatier.
2. Jacques Selosse “Substance” Champagne. A very unusual and rare Solera-style wine. 97 points WA.
3. Bianca Mosca wallet in alligator with a goatskin lining. Delectable and butter smooth handmade perfection.
4. Elie Bleu fountain pen orange sycamore. Part of the fruit wood collection.
5. Connor NYC stationery. Superlative hand-engraved stationery.
6. Brora Trilby. In wool and leather. Also in navy.
7. Thorsun Fan swim trunks. Perfect for New Year in St. Barts
8. Rose Bespoke Tie. Screen-printed motifs, crests and inscriptions of your choice.
9. Bresciani cotton socks. Sublime comfort and Italian style.
10. Derek Rose silk pajamas. Seductive and elegant.